Do you have a heart for serving? Do you strive to do things the right way? Do you consistently learn and reinvent yourself? Do you thrive independently and still play well with others? If your answers are yes, then keep reading…
We are looking for the right person to join our team to assist our RV dealership clients with their website and digital marketing tactics and strategies.
Your personality and character …
- Have an optimistic attitude about life.
- Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate.
- Desire to learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in their capabilities.
- Be determined to achieve success with integrity.
A culture to growth with…
- Full-time, 40hrs/ week, employee w-2 salary position.
- 100% Telecommute (no traffic, filling up the tank, or office politics)
- Competitive salary based on ability, responsibility, and experience.
- Generous holiday/vacation.
- IRA retirement matching.
- Profit sharing.
- $500 annual personal improvement benefit. (ie. fitness classes, guitar lessons, etc..).
- The right equipment, software, and tools to complement and enhance your abilities.
- A productive and rewarding working environment.
- Growth and teamwork through timely one-one-one’s, weekly team huddles, and monthly ‘all hands’ team rally … complete with ‘rally challenges’.
What you will be doing …
- You’ll be a member of our customer care focused team working daily with our recreational vehicle dealership clients.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with clients to build strong relationships.
- Both proactive and reactive client communication through phone calls, emails, and texts.
- Manage the overall performance of client websites and facilitate necessary maintenance to ensure sites are up to date and functioning properly.
- Facilitate website change requests with appropriate teams (ie graphics, marketing, data, development).
- Engage clients with applicable product and service value based offerings.
- Be resourceful and committed to finding the best solution for each customer.
- Listening to understand what the client is saying, and responding appropriately.
- Successfully manage multiple ongoing tasks and projects at the same time.
- Participate and contribute in client and team meetings.
What you will need for this position ….
- Excellent understanding of online digital marketing concepts.
- Proficient knowledge and comprehension of technology in general (ie. websites, windows, browsers, etc..)
- Ability to communicate and connect effectively with dealership decision influencers.
- Ability to create marketing and advertisements headline copy.
- Good understanding of proper website UI principles, UX principles.
- Experience with real-world web marketing/design tactics and strategies.
Familiarity with the RV Industry may help but we are looking for the person with a great attitude and good online marketing comprehension. If you’ve got it … apply!
If you have the talent and confidence in your abilities … the telecommute / work from anywhere fits your personality … send us your resume to email@example.com along with a brief note explaining why you’re interested in joining the InteractRV team. Including references to social profiles you have is a plus.
Position only available to those residing in or re-locating to the states of Michigan, Texas, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, or Alabama.