- Identify materials needed for production.
- Produce final drawings, specifications, and parts lists.
- Work closely with Sales, Production, and Purchasing, representatives to coordinate timely completion of early project phase activities.
- Work closely with Production to coordinate tight collaboration between the groups to ensure manufacturability, assembly, cost and process issues have been optimized.
- Engineer highly innovative or complex projects with little to no guidance.
- Utilize engineering tools to foster creative thought and problem solving techniques.
- Generation and maintenance of product design histories, engineering standards, and test documentation.
- Work Experience:
- Three to four years of RV product design experience preferr
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Auto-Cad 3D release 2012 or higher.
- Able to write detailed specifications.
- Competent knowledge of NFPA 1192, NEC 551, and CSA Z240.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Microsoft Excel, Access, and Dynamics AX a plus.