• Assist customers with buying decisions
• Help customers select the unit which best fits their needs and advise on towing
requirements, unit capabilities and comparisons to other units.
• Present and sell all makes and models of new and used units
• Present and sell other value-added options
• Write deals to present to sales manager
• Maintain regular follow-up with prospective and current clients
• Prepare preliminary used vehicle appraisals
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills a must
• Previous proven sales experience is a MUST
• Previous finance experience an asset
• Additional training must be completed at the dealership.
• Integrity, professionalism, motivation, organization, a positive attitude and a desire to excel
• Proven sales and customer service success within the automotive industry or other
• Knowledge of the Recreational Vehicle market or a strong willingness to learn and excel quickly
• Good listener
• Good sales skills and good study skills. Know your product.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
Required experience: 1 year
To apply, contact:
Dylans RV Center
856-228-0090 ext 113
toll free 1-855-DYLAN-RV