HAMMOND, La. — Dixie RV SuperStores are searching for several dynamic, upbeat and motivated business development specialists. The business development team will lead the company’s Internet sales division. Interested applicants must ultimately be able to promote Dixie RV SuperStores and increase client and salesmen engagement.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
- Guide, instruct and give directions to sales team personnel and assist in organizing all the sales activities
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite, internet search engines, email, social media and texting
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and video chat
- Provide excellent service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist customers as they progress through their purchase journey
Interested parties can contact Keslie Smith, corporate recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE: Dixie RV SuperStores employment notice