HAMMOND, La. — Dixie RV SuperStores is searching for a motivated and outgoing Human Resource Service Manager for its corporate headquarters in Hammond, Louisiana.
The human resource services manager is responsible for the delivery and execution of core HR services to employees and managers for Dixie RV Superstore and its entities.
This person will perform a variety of employment related functions for the ultimate purpose of enhancing employee engagement, productivity and ensuring company compliance regarding its employees and company policies.
This person will need to stay current on state/federal employment laws, protect the organization’s values by keeping information confidential and compliant. Researches, suggests, implements and supports HR programs that will drive documented processes and procedures.
- Responsibilities include employment processing, compliant employee records management, compensation planning, oversee and implement employee safety and health programs, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Recommends and completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Source: Dixie Super Store press release