CLAREMONT, N.C. — Carolina Coach seeks a motorhome sales specialist. To figure out if you’ve got what it takes, ask yourself the following questions:
• Would you like the potential to earn $100,000 per year?
• Are you self driven and motivated?
• Are you a top producing salesman/saleswoman looking for a new and exciting challenge?
• Do you love the outdoors? Camping? Do you like being around people who are excited to be purchasing a new recreational product?
If the answer is “Yes,” then this is the career opportunity for you! Imagine making great money selling products you personally love like: Monaco, Georgetown, Holiday Rambler, Forester, Pleasure-Way, Isata, and Roadtrek
Carolina Coach is looking for a top-notch sales professional to join its mtorhome sales team. The company offers a family-oriented work environment and aggressive career growth for talented, career-driven professionals. Position reports directly to the sales manager.
Send resume in confidence to fax (828) 459-2456. Work references and phone numbers are required. Men and woman encouraged to apply. Carolina Coach is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer.
The position includes the following benefits:
• Major Medical
• Prescription Drug Card
• Paid vacation (at 6 months of continuous employment)
• 7 paid holidays (at 90 days of continuous employment)
• Life Insurance
• AD&D Disability
• Employee discounts on products & services
• Credit Union & More
• MUST have at least two years of Motorhome sales experience on a commission basis.
• High School diploma
• Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
• Passionate about sharing Carolina Coach & Marine enthusiasm of the fun and memories that can be created in using an RV.
• Self motivated with a proven track record of success in sales.
• Willingness to be coached and be a member of the team.
• Strong communication skills in person, by phone, and email with customers and prospects with the ability to ask for the sale.
• Must understand finance and payment terms.
• Available to work all Saturdays unless on vacation.
• Availability and ability to prepare for and work RV Shows.
SOURCE: Carolina Coach