Saturday, May 13, 2017
Breaking News
Home » RV and Camping News from Around the World » China: Five hurt in stove explosion at campsite

China: Five hurt in stove explosion at campsite

(April 18, 2017) -- Three children and two men were injured on Saturday morning when an alcohol stove blew up at a popular campsite on Lantau.

HONG KONG, China — Three children and two men were injured on Saturday morning when an alcohol stove blew up at a popular campsite on Lantau.

Police said the stove exploded at Pui O Campsite, in the south of the island, as one of the men was adding fuel.

Read the full story by the South China Morning Post.

Print Friendly


About Rebecca Smith

Rebecca Smith is a Wisconsin native currently living in Illinois with her husband, Eric, and two dogs, Maggie and Grace. She enjoys hiking, biking, kayaking and, of course, camping in cabins and park models.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

RV Daily Report welcomes comments from readers. However, we expect that comments will be cordial and professional without reverting to name-calling, profanity and libelous language. Comments of that nature will be removed.