BURLINGTON, Iowa – Winegard Company announced its participation in the Elkhart Supplier Showcase that takes place Sept. 22-24.
Winegard will offer dealers a special look at its mobile satellite and over-the-air antennas in its booth located at the corner of County Road 6 and Northland Drive (across the street from the Forest River display) in Elkhart.
Winegard will be featuring an active Pathway X1 connected with the Dish Network in its exhibitor area. After the show, Winegard will be giving away a Rayzar Automatic, the company’s first fully automatic amplified digital HDTV broadcast antenna. Any RV dealers that stop by Winegard’s booth can register for the drawing.
Winegard Mobile Satellite Products
Winegard’s portable and roof mounted satellite antennas provide users with flexibility and choice, the company stated in a press release. RVers can set up their TV at the campsite, or mount the antenna on their RV roof. Winegard stated it is proud of its testing process for environments where vibration and harsh weather conditions are a factor.
Winegard’s Mobile Satellite products:
- The TRAV’LER is designed to allow four or more TVs to show unique programming and view all satellites at the same time, giving viewers the home experience on the road.
- The RoadTrip Mission was designed specifically to be mounted on the roof of an RV.
- The Carryout G2 supports two receivers so RVers can watch different programing from the same satellite on two TVs at once, works with Dish and DirecTV.
- The Pathway X2 is 100 percent automatic and self-installs faster than other antennas.
- The Pathway X2 and X1 antennas are Dish exclusive products and are powered through coax cable from the satellite receiver, enabling set up through a single cable connection.
Winegard Mobile Over-The-Air Products
Winegard’s OTA product line offers RV antennas that are recognized for their ability to deliver local programming with HD picture.
The indoor Rayzar line consists of amplified and non-amplified antennas that acquire programs in HD. Winegard’s top product in the Rayzar line is the Rayzar Automatic, the company’s first fully automatic amplified digital HDTV broadcast antenna.
Suppliers at the event in addition to Winegard include:
- BAL RV Products (Norco Ind.)– Makers of Accu-Slide rooms, NXG trailer frames, leveling jacks and stabilizing products.
- Demco Towing Products– Manufacturer of Victory Series Tow bars, Kar Kaddy tow dollies, and Hijacker fifth wheel hitches.
- Equal-i-zer Hitch(Progress Mfg.) – A 4-Point Sway Control hitch for trailer towing.
- Fastway Trailer Products(Progress Mfg.) – Maker of jacks, hitches, ball mounts and breakaway cables.
- Thetford and Norcold – World leaders in RV sanitation and refrigeration solutions.
- Torklift International– Maker of hitches, camper tiedowns, locks and stabilizers for all RVs and towing vehicles.
Dealers seeking additional information about the Elkhart Supplier Showcase should contact their Winegard sales representative.
SOURCE: Winegard press release