Editor’s note: A coding error had this story appearing on the website only and not in Monday’s newsletter. RV Daily Report is running it in the newsletter today.
MISSION HILLS, Calif. — Valterra Products today announced its acquisition of the assets of Diamond Group, a supplier specializing in LED lights and accessories for recreation vehicles, manufactured homes, marine and commercial applications.
The extensive product line includes LED interior and exterior lights, replacement bulbs, light strips, and Hott Rod.
Hu Langston, owner and president of the Diamond Group, has also agreed to join Valterra as general manager for LED products.
The Diamond products will be folded into Valterra’s growing line of brand name quality products, the release explained.
“We’re excited to expand our product offering for LED Lights, as well as team up with Hu on continuing Diamond’s reputation for excellent customer service and quality products, ” said Donna Warr, national sales manager of Valterra.
“I’m excited to join the Valterra team and continue the same customer service philosophy, and commitment to quality that are common to both Diamond and Valterra,” said Langston.
Valterra Products has been a manufacturer and supplier to the RV, pool, spa, and industrial markets since 1981.
For additional information, contact Donna Warr at 818.898.1671, Ext. 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE: Valterra press release
This marks the 16th announced consolidation within the RV industry since Jan. 1, according to reports published by RV Daily Report. Some deals may have been announced during RV Daily Report’s end-of-year break in late 2016, but the news was published after the new year. Here is the current 2017 RV industry consolidation scorecard:
- Jan. 3 – Camping World acquires RV World of Georgia
- Jan. 10 – Camping World acquires RV-Max: Three locations in Texas
- Jan. 19 – Camping World buys Jamatt RV in Oklahoma
- Feb. 2 – Camping World buys Nelson’s RV in Idaho
- Feb. 16 – Camping World acquires McGeorge’s RV in Virginia
- March 3 – Willkins RV acquires Ballantyne RV in New York
- March 8 – Camping World acquires Safford RV in Virginia
- Jan. 2 – REV Group takes over Renegade RV
- Feb. 10 – Hymer acquires Explorer Group in England
- Jan. 2 – Covercraft acquires ADCO
- Feb. 2 – Dexter acquires Tie Down Engineering
- Feb. 9 – Lippert Components acquires Sessa Klein
- March 16 – Ultrafabrics merges with Daiichi Kasei Company
- March 20 – Patrick Industries acquires Medallion Plastics
- April 3 – Valterra acquires Diamond Group
- Jan. 20 – Zeman Homes buys Paradise Camping Resort in Grand Prairie, Ill., and Seasons in the Sun RV Resort in Mims, Fla.