SHERMAN, Tex. — No one was injured Sunday afternoon when the building that housed an RV dealership at 2005 S. Sam Rayburn Freeway in Sherman caught fire.
Tracy White, an owner of RV-Max, was on the scene and said the fire department was not sure Sunday afternoon what started the fire but it seems to have been storm related.
“Some sort of power surge (they think) that went in and caused an electrical fire that then either came from outside in or inside out, they are not sure which,” White said.
Read the full story by the Herald Democrat.