ELKHART — Thor Motor Coach will have several new motorhomes on display at Florida’s upcoming 2014 Tampa RV Show with gates opening to the public Jan. 15.
“The Axis and Vegas models have created the hottest new segment in the motorhome market, the RUV (Recreational Utility Vehicle) with its audience eagerly awaiting it debut at this RV show,” said Jerimiah Borkowski, marketing director. “These new RUV’s are compact, fun to drive and easy to maneuver, while permitting living and storage spaces not found in an automotive based SUV.”
Other new models being shown to the public for the first time at the 2014 Tampa RV Show Tampa include:
- The Tuscany XTE 40GQ is designed with an abundant living room and plenty of space to cook or entertain.
- The Hurricane and Windsport 32N, which adds a full wall-slide, all-in-one bath and king bed.
- A fresh Challenger 35HT model with triple slides and sectional sofa
- The 28F Chateau Class C model, which contains a full walk-around king bed and inventive L-shaped dinette seating
Thor Motor coach products will be displayed in four distinctive areas throughout the show:
- Space No. 665, Dream RV will represent the Windsport Class A RVs and the Vegas RUV.
- Space No. 670, Camper’s Inn of Leesburg is showing the Siesta B+ motorhomes.
- Space No. 220, Camping World RV of Tampa has the Axis RUV, ACE, Hurricane, Miramar and Challenger Class A motorhomes, as well as the Chateau, Citation B+ and Freedom Elite Class C RV’s.
- Space No. 840, Lazy Days RV will be representing the Four Winds Class C motorhomes, Outlaw toy haulers, Palazzo diesel pushers, and the luxurious Tuscany XTE/Tuscany diesel motorhomes.
For additional information on Thor Motor Coach please visit http://thormotorcoach.com or call 800-860-5658.
SOURCE: Thor Industries press release