FAIRFAX, Va. — There is still space in the upcoming Spader Leadership Development program that begins with a session April 5-7, in Sioux Falls, S.D. There will be five sessions in all.
The Mike Molino RV Learning Center and Spader Business Management partner to promote leadership development programs for RVDA members and provide one scholarship annually to honor the RV industry service of Spader founder and former RVDA Chairman, Duane Spader, as well as his leadership philosophy of life-long learning.
The Spader Leadership Development Program is an 18 to 24 month program for current and future leaders that involves five, three-day sessions. Between sessions, participants are tasked with putting what they’ve learned to work in their dealership and tracking the results of those efforts through assignments and one-on-one sessions with a Spader coach. Participants graduate when they have completed all requirements successfully. David Spader is the lead instructor for this program.
Upon graduating from the program, participants will know how to:
- Lead their organization’s culture and strategy
- Improve their leadership and management effectiveness
- Coach their team to higher performance
- Effectively understand and manage each area of Total Business Success
- Hire the best candidates for each position
- Deliver world-class customer service
- Assess and improve their dealership’s organizational and financial health
Tuition is $14,875. The first session is held at Spader Business Management headquarters in Sioux Falls, S.D. Locations of the remaining sessions will be announced at a later time but the following dates are already set:
- Session 1: April 5-7, 2016, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Session 2: Sept. 20-22, 2016
- Session 3: Dec. 6-8, 2016
- Session 4: March 28-30, 2017
- Session 5: Sept. 12-14, 2017
Complete details about the program provided here.
SOURCE: RVDA press release