RESTON, Va. — RVIA is offering an expanded seminar schedule at the National RV Trade Show that features business experts providing valuable information on how to boost business and increase profits in a challenging marketplace.
Sessions on the schedule include:
• “Exploring Aftermarket Accessories – A New Revenue Source” with SEMA Director of Councils Zane Clark on Tuesday, Nov. 29, from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Attendees will learn simple, industry-proven accessory practices that will help the bottom line, differentiate your product, and sell more units.
• “How to Have Your Best Year in Service” with Jeff Cowan of Jeff Cowan’s Pro Talk, on Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Cowan will discuss proven techniques that will help replicate what highly-successful RV service centers are doing to be profitable.
• “Social Media 101” with Jared Hamilton, founder and CEO of DrivingSales.com, on Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 11 a.m. – 12 noon. This session will examine the social media landscape and the tools each dealership needs to thrive in this new advertising space.
• “More Down Payments Equal More Deals Financed” with Randy Sobel, president of Sobel and Associates, on Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. This timely seminar will help dealers learn how to increase down payments and structure deals to gain bank approval in today’s new financing environment.
• “New Ways to Increase Gross Profit and Close Educated Buyers” with Randy Sobel on Thursday, Dec. 1, from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Sobel will explore new and easier-to-teach techniques to implement with your sales staff to close more deals and boost profits.
All seminars will take place in South Wing Conference Room C108. The cost for each session is $60 with registration available on site.