DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — The following slate of candidates are vying for a seat on the SEMA Board of Directors, the Specialty Equipment Marketing Association announced today.
Manufacturers Category (One open seat available)
- Tim Martin, chief operating officer at K&N Engineering Inc.
- Rick Trudo, president/CEO of SCT Performance, LLC
- Steve Wolcott, president and CEO at ProMedia LLC
Distributor Retailer Category (One open seat available)
- Greg Adler, CEO of Transamerican Auto Parts
- Larry Pacey, president/CEO of National Performance Warehouse
Voting will take place online between May 14 and June 10, and is open to current SEMA member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact in May.
Winners will be announced in June, and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Banquet in July.
For more information about the 2014-2017 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at 909.978.6671 or e-mail email@example.com.
SOURCE: Specialty Equipment Marketing Association press release