MIDLAND, Mich. — The eighth episode of The RVing Life Show features an interview Kimberly Travaglino, the founder of Fulltime Families.
Travaglino is also the author of How to Hit the Road, a comprehensive step-by-step guide for making a family’s full-time RV dreams a reality. She shares her family’s journey to buying three different RVs and provides some helpful tips for new and seasoned RV shoppers.
Show highlights include:
- How most people buy their first RV and why you shouldn’t.
- What type of RV is the ‘gateway drug’ to RVing?
- Common mistakes when pulling a large trailer
- The danger of getting a big RV as your first RV.
- Tips for deciding on the right floorplan.
- Secrets on RV resale value that caught our host off-guard
The episode can be viewed at RVingPlanet.com.