WASHINGTON, D.C. — The RV Industry Association (RVIA) is urging members not present at Committee Week in Washington, D.C., to participate in tomorrow’s Advocacy Day through its RV Action Center.
Designed to bring key industry issues to the forefront, Advocacy Day has evolved into a vital industry forum as 120 industry executives travel to Capitol Hill to meet and interact with elected officials.
By accessing the RV Action Center, members can submit questions to RVIA representatives and legislators andvoice their support for pressing issues including:
- Urge your members to take action against increased tariffs.
- Tell Congress to support the National Park Restoration Act.
- Tell Congress to support the Recreation Not Red-Tape Act.
- Ask Congress to fix the tax floorplan issue.
- Ask your member of Congress to join the RV Caucus
Learn more about each of these issues in the RV Action Center on RVIA’s new website by clicking here.
SOURCE: RVIA press release