RESTON, Va. — The RV Industry Association has announced the candidates for the board of directors elections taking place in August.
The five candidates for the three manufacturer seats in contention this year are:
- Mike Happe, Winnebago president
- Kevin McArt, Forest River general manager
- Brett Randall, president of Columbia Northwest/Aliner
- Mike Rhodes, co-owner of Pacific Coachworks
- Dan Shea, Gulfstream president
There is one supplier seat open. The three candidates are:
- Joe Bernstein, Ultrafabrics director of business development
- Gerhard Hunsberger, Truma president
- Dave Schutz, Dometic vice president of RV OEM sales
The four candidates vying for two at-large seats are:
- Antonio Gonzales, Taxa Outdoor president
- John Haymond, Medallion Bank senior vice president
- Scott Mereness, Lippert Components president
- Jeff Rutherford, Airxcel president
John Soard, general manager at Woodland Park; and Curt Yoder, co-owner of Kroft Industries, are running for the one park model RV seat.
The elections will take place online in August. Those elected to serve on the RVIA Board of Directors will begin their three-year terms Oct. 1.
SOURCE: RV Industry Association bulletin