FAIRFAX, Va. — The 2016 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo is providing comprehensive education for parts professionals who attend.
Eleven essential education workshops and 27 Vendor Training Plus sessions make this year’s convention/expo a mandatory event for dealers who want their parts staff to stay current—and excel—in their field, a release from RVDA stated. The convention dates are Nov. 7-11.
Convention registration is available for RVDA members at the discounted advanced registration rate through Aug. 31. The theme of the convention/expo is Gear Up for Success. Vendor Training Plus takes place Nov. 7 and 8, and education workshops take place Nov. 9-11.
The parts track has three presenters who are new to the event: Val Byrd of NTP-Stag, Garry Weaver of Dealer Resources Group, and Valerie Ziebron of VRZ Consulting. Ziebron has provided a video preview of her session that’s available on the convention website. Full descriptions of all sessions and speaker bios are on the convention website. The presenters and workshops are as follows:
- The Profitable, Proactive Parts Department, to be presented by Valerie Ziebron
- Customer Service for Parts and Service Managers, to be presented by Christine Corelli
- Keeping Your Customers Happy While Adding Sales to the Parts Department, to be presented by Garry Weaver.
- Selling and Promoting the Service Side of Your Business, to be presented by Christine Corelli.
- Retail Restoration: Ideas for Changing Your Store from Blah to Aah, to be presented by Val Byrd
- The Simple Parts System – A Path to a Profitable, Functional and Efficient Parts Department, to be presented by Greg Dewalt
- Keys to Profitable Inventory Management, to be presented by Mike Nicholes
- The Parts Department Sets Foundation for Entire Dealership, to be presented by Chuck Marzahn
- The Best Processes and Measurements for the Best Parts Inventory Management, to be presented by Mike Nicholes
- Compliance and Ethics: F&I and the Law, to be presented by Bob Harkins
- Compliance: The Current Legal Landscape and How it Applies to You, to be presented by Harvey Fisher
Parts managers will have the added benefit of an expo hall that features a sold out exhibit hall, and two days of Vendor Training Plus by industry leaders who provide products and services for dealers. Vendor Training Plus sessions offer dealership professionals time for in-depth discussions with vendor partners. See a full listing of participating Vendor Training Plus companies and exhibitors on the convention website.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA–The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center and each year the Convention/Expo Committee focuses on featuring new presenters to keep the content relevant and fresh for dealers.
The convention will also feature an expo of RV industry companies offering products and services to help dealers improve profitability. Companies interested in partnership and sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor information can contact Julie Newhouse at 703.364.5518 or send an email to email@example.com.
Visit www.rvda.org/convention for regular updates as the convention approaches. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
SOURCE: RVDA press release