RICHMOND, B.C. — Members of the RV Dealers Association of Canada held its annual general meeting Oct. 4 in conjunction with the RV Dealers International Convention/Expo in Las Vegas. During the meeting, members selected a new slate of officers to lead the association.
The new officers include:
- Chairman: Alden Kowarsky, of Alco VR in Laval, Quebec
- Vice Chairman: Garth Bromley, from Transcona Trailer Sales in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Treasurer: Ian Moore, of Big Boy’s Toys in Nanoose Bay, B.C.
- Past Chairman: Kim Stone, with Stone’s RV & Home Center, New Glasgow, N.S.
New regional directors include:
- British Columbia: Gord Bragg, with Hub City RV in Nanoose Bay, B.C.
- Alberta: Kyle Redmond, of Bucars RV Centre in Balzac, Alberta
- Saskatchewen: Darren Gelowitz, from Village RV in Regina, Sask.
- Manitoba: Jim Gorrie, of GNR Camping World in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Ontario: Barry Devereux, with Luxury Motor Homes in Carleton Place, Ont.
- Quebec: Jean-François Lussier, from Horizon Lussier in Marieville, Quebec
- Atlantic: George Goodrick, of Adventure Sports in Dartmouth, N.S.; and Bruce Marsh, of Cape Breton Trailer Sales in Bras d’Or, N.S.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association of Canada