TROY, Mich. — REV Group and Meritor announced a new standard supplier agreement. Under the terms of the three-year agreement, REV Group will equip its bus, fire and specialty vehicles with Meritor’s fully dressed axle assemblies.
Tim Sullivan, president and chief executive officer of REV Group, said, “REV Group’s focus on continuously improving quality and reliability drives our strategic supplier selection. Partnering with Meritor allows REV to further strengthen our value proposition to customers.”
“This strategic partnership with REV Group positions Meritor as a supplier of choice for a growing company,” said Joe Muscedere, general manager, Off Highway, Specialty & Defense, North America for Meritor. “We look forward to continued work with the REV Group on new products and the development of future designs.”
Training and support for end customers is available from DriveForce, Meritor’s industry-leading North America sales and service organization that offers solutions before, during and after the sale.
The Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based REV Group is the parent company of 29 brands with more than 240,000 vehicles in service. REV brands included in the agreement are:
- E-ONE, aerial ladders and platforms, command and communications apparatus, tankers, quick attack units and rescue vehicles
- Ferrara, ladder, platform, pumper, tanker, rescue, industrial and law enforcement vehicles
- KME, aerial, airport, industrial, pumper and rescue vehicles
- Capacity Trucks, yard trucks and terminal tractors
- El Dorado, heavy duty commercial buses for paratransit, public transit, university transport, airport parking, group tours, hotel shuttle and assisted living services
SOURCE: REV Group press release