Friday, May 12, 2017
Breaking News
Home » Podcasts » Podcast 123: Jeannine Patane with RV Compass

Podcast 123: Jeannine Patane with RV Compass

Podcast 123: Jeannine Patane with RV Compass

Fusion June 2016 160x600This week’s guest is another “girl camper” of sorts. Jeannine Patané is the founder of RV Compass, a company that helps orchestrate RV rallies across the country. She is also in the process of authoring a book about upscale living in a recreation vehicle.

She lives and works from a 13-foot Scamp towable, and much of her niche has been planning events for people who own smaller fiberglass campers, but she’s looking to expand that.

She describes the services she can offer to RV dealers, clubs and organizations in orchestrating rallies, for which 90 percent of the work can be done online and the other 10 percent at the venue when she arrives.

Patané has enjoyed some incredible experiences traveling the nation without spending a fortune doing so. Women like her do a lot for the industry by inspiring other women to step out of their comfort zones and embrace a mobile lifestyle on their own.

For more information about RV Compass and the services Patané can provide, visit www.rvcompass.com.

Print Friendly


About Greg Gerber

Greg Gerber is the editor and founder of RV Daily Report. A native of Madison, Wis., he moved to Phoenix in 2009 to escape the endless winters and wicked humidity of the six-week "summer" season. He's a DODO -- Dad of Daughter's Only -- who would crawl across the desert on his hands and knees for an In-N-Out Double Double. He has visited every state except Hawaii and is anxiously waiting for some RV company to host a conference in the Aloha State.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

RV Daily Report welcomes comments from readers. However, we expect that comments will be cordial and professional without reverting to name-calling, profanity and libelous language. Comments of that nature will be removed.