PHOENIX, Ariz. — Pedata RV Center cites new Recreational Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) research showing growth in RV ownership. Research conducted by the RVIA also indicates strong purchase intentions amongst the latest RV Consumer Demographic Profile. Richard Curtin, RV industry analyst and director of consumer surveys at University of Michigan, conducted the study.
Highlights of the Study Include:
* The number of RV owning households is at a new peak of 8.9 million; up from 7.9 million in 2005.
* Almost 8.5 percent of American households report ownership of a recreational vehicle of some sort; up from eight percent in 2005.
* According to the study 21 percent of American households intend to purchase a recreational vehicle.
* 70 percent of current RV owners plan to purchase another RV to replace the old one.
* 14 percent of households that have never owned a recreational vehicle in the past plan to purchase one in the future.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, “This study is extremely positive regarding both the current state of the industry as well as the future of the recreational vehicle industry. We see the reality reflecting the numbers presented by the RVIA everyday.”
About Pedata RV Center
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online. Due to their low overhead costs, they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry visit Pedata RV Center online at www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata 1.888.545.8314 or 520.807.0900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE: Pedata RV Center