HEBER SPRINGS, Ark. — The National RV Inspectors Association today released the final agenda for the group’s first-ever conference that takes place this weekend at the Heber Springs Community Center in Heber Springs, Ark.
The event is designed to provide training and networking opportunities for people either interested in becoming certified RV inspectors or who already own an inspection business.
Here is the official schedule:
Saturday, Oct. 25
- 8 to 8:55 a.m. — Event Check In and Coffee
- 9 to 9:30 a.m. — Cooper’s Kick-Off, Terry Cooper, president of NRVIA
- 9:30 to 11 a.m. — Simon T. Bailey, Leadership Imagineer Brilliance Institute, Inc.
- 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. — Mark J. Kohler, CPA, JD, PC
- 12:55 to 1:55 p.m. — Lunch in house with speaker Greg Gerber, editor of RV Daily Report
- 2 to 3:30 p.m. — RV Claims Crusher Kevin Kennedy, Attorney at law
- 3:45 to 5:15 p.m. — Simon T. Bailey, Leadership Imagineer Brilliance Institute, Inc.
- 6 to 8 p.m. — BBQ by the lake networking opportunity
Sunday, Oct. 26
- 8:30 to 9 a.m. — Morning Kick-Off
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. — Simon T. Bailey, Leadership Imagineer Brilliance Institute, Inc.
- 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. — Lunch in house with roundtable discussion of common inspection issues
- 1:30 to 2:45 p.m. — Protective Asset Protection with Bill Koster, vice president of specialty products
- 3 to 4:30 p.m. — JG Lubricant Services with Tom Johnson, president, and Barney Gerdts, national sales director
- 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. — Afternoon break
- 5:45 to 7:45 p.m. — NRVIA banquet featuring Joe McAdams, chairman of AmeriGO RV Club
Lunch is provided as part of the conference fee, but the group will be seeking voluntary donations from participants of $8 per meal which will be donated to support Breakin’ Bread, a local charity that provides food to financially struggling people and families.
For more information about the conference, visit www.nrvia.org/conference.
For more information about the NRVIA, visit www.nrvia.org.
SOURCE: National RV Inspectors Association press release