LIVINGSTON, Texas — Individuals looking to become certified RV inspectors, work campers looking to become campground technicians and even RVers just wanting to learn how their RV functions can register now for live training, the National RV Inspectors Association announced today.
Dealerships looking for foundational training for their technicians are encouraged to send their promising technicians for this hands-on training that will help jump start their RV knowledge, the release noted.
The National RV Inspectors Association is offering its live five-day classroom and hands-on training courses across Canada and the United States. Visit www.RVTechCourse.com to get more information and to sign up for a course. Classes are taught by Terry Cooper, the Texas RV Professor and president of NRVIA, unless noted differently.
Here is the current course schedule for the rest of the year and for winter/spring 2016:
- Nov. 16 to 20 — Canton, Texas
- Nov. 23 to 27 – Victoria, BC Canada (conducted by Rob Rees)
- Dec. 7 to 11 — Destin, Fla.
- Dec. 7 to 11 — Palm Desert, Calif. (conducted by Ron Denny)
- Dec. 14 to 18 — Eustis, Fla.
- Jan. 11 to 15 – Victoria, BC Canada (conducted by Rob Rees)
- Jan. 25 to 29 – Lower Mainland, BC Canada (conducted by Rob Rees)
- Feb. 15 to 19 – Victoria, BC Canada (conducted by Rob Rees)
- Mar. 14 to 18 – New Braunfels, Texas
- Mar. 14 to 18 – Victoria, BC Canada (conducted by Rob Rees)
- Apr. 16 to 20 – Mesa, AZ
- May 16 to 20 – Ontario, BC Canada (conducted by Rob Rees)
Cooper noted that for those people who are not able to attend the live classes, NRVIA also offers its online training and certification program. Visit www.NRVIA.org to register for this self-paced online program.
To meet the growing demand for RV inspections — better understood as home inspections for RVs — part-time and full-time certified RV inspectors are needed across the United States and Canada to handle the three levels of RV inspections offered by the RV Inspection Connection.
For more information or to request a training course in your area, contact Cooper at info@NRVIA.org.
SOURCE: National RV Inspectors Association press release