LINO LAKES, Minn. — Northern Wholesale Supply will host two separate one-day schools, Oct. 29 and 30, and will focus on the operation, common issues and accurate diagnostic procedures on a wide range of Dometic products.
The class runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Northern Wholesale Supply, located at 6800 Otter Lake Road, Lino Lakes, Minn. The cost is $175 per technician and includes lunch. Hours qualify toward RVIA technical certification.
This will include limited hands-on training, technical discussions and troubleshooting.
A few highlights of the school will include:
- Air conditioners – New electronic controls – Comfort Control Center 2 and Single Zone LCD
- Refrigeration – Electronic controls as well as gas and electrical components – Introducing the new “8” series refrigerators
- Awnings – Power awning controls as well as motor operation and diagnosis
- Introducing Sealand
- Dometic’s Warranty Policy and Proper Procedures
- Our multi-functional dealership focused website – www.edometic.com
- Our consumer focused product website – www.dometic.com/rv
This is a great opportunity for all technicians looking to expand their knowledge on Dometic products, service managers looking to better understand diagnostic information and service writers to begin to translate what the customer is explaining and what mechanical issues are actually going on, the organization announced in a press release.
This is a great class for both beginning and advanced technicians – with the class addressing multiple levels of service knowledge, the release continued. Eight hour class includes hands on and personalized training on Dometic products. The technician will leave with a binder including the power point presentations on the products as well as a CD with additional service tools such as service manuals, bulletins and informational documents.
SOURCE: Northern Wholesale Supply press release