RICHMOND, B.C. — The RV Dealers Association of Canada, in conjunction with Camping Canada’s RV Lifestyle Magazine and Camping Canada’s Dealer News, is inviting nominations from across Canada for the 2015 Walter Paseska Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award.
Established in 1989 by Camping Canada, and dedicated to Walter Paseska for his many years of commitment and tireless dedication to the RV industry, this award is given to a Canadian RV acting dealer principal on the basis of the following criteria:
- Long-term dedication to the RV industry and promotion of the RV lifestyle by the acting dealer principal of a recognized full-service RV dealership.
- Commitment and participation in the RVDA at the provincial or national level.
- Recognition by customers and peers as a person with the highest integrity and credibility in both work and personal life.
- Contribution to the community.
To download the 2015 nomination form and guidelines, click here.
Nomination materials can be mailed, faxed or emailed as a PDF to:
RVDA of Canada
Ste. 145 – 11331 Coppersmith Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5J9
Phone: 604.718.6325 | Fax: 604.204.0154 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is July 31.
Choosing a winner — A maximum of three candidates per province/region will be considered for the award. The award selection committee, composed of the past five dealer of the year award recipients and one representative from the award’s sponsor, Camping Canada, chooses the winner(s) from the list of nominees by secret ballot.
Recognition of the winner — Camping Canada will present this year’s Canadian RV Dealer of the Year Award at the Canada Night Dinner in Louisville, Ky., to be held Nov. 30.
The winners will be acknowledged in several ways:
- An etched glass award for the recipients.
- A profile story on the dealership in RV Lifestyle magazine and Dealer News.
- Presentation of a professionally-taken photograph of the recipient to the dealership.
- A paid announcement in their local papers.
- Creation of press releases and a press kit for the dealer to send to local media, to national and regional media, and to manufacturers, along with instructions for use by the dealer.
For more information, contact Eleonore Hamm at the RVDA of Canada by calling 604.718.6325 or by e-mail at email@example.com; or Jo-Ann Searls at RV Lifestyle Magazine/Camping Canada at 905.624-8218.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association of Canada press release