LOUISVILLE, Ken. — The National RV Trade Show is rolling out the largest-ever education program ever to make sure attendees go home fully equipped to sell more RVs.
New and expanded programming includes Dealer Sales Bootcamp and PowerTalks in addition to highly popular Tech Academy and seminars.
Education kicks off Monday afternoon—before the exhibit hall opens.
Highlights of the educational lineup include:
Sobel University Dealer Sales Bootcamp
This four-hour course, taking place Wednesday and Thursday morning during the show, focuses on adjusting your sales approach to fit today’s consumers and building a customer base that will generate steady business.
Eye-opening talks given in a comfortable space, right on the show floor.
• Move over Boomers, The New Mainstream Hits the Road! Multicultural and Millennial Insights
• Where Will They Camp?
• Adventures of the Tripping Troianos
• The Amazon Effect
• Advocacy: How to Make an Impact
• Future Ready Research: Understanding Millennials
• Make Culture Your Strategy
• Be People Smart: Increase Sales through Understanding Behavior Styles
• Turning Go RVing Leads into Sales in the Digital Landscape
• What Keeps You Up at Night (Dealer Panel)
• Why Exporting Matters to the RV Industry and the RV Markets in China and Korea
• Logistics and Creative Ways to Finance Your RV Exports with Limited Risk
• RV Standards: NHTSA, The Vehicle Safety Act and Early Warning Reporting
• RV Standards: Transport Canada’s Standards and Regulations
• RV Standards: Warranty and Recall Compliance—What is it Good For?
Popular training sessions offered by top manufacturers are available. Participating manufacturers include: Airxcel, AquaHot, Dexter, Dometic, Dragonfly Energy, Forest River, Lippert, Keystone RV, Reese, Sealtech, Thetford and WFCO. Participation is limited to 30 people per session to ensure a hands-on experience for everyone.
Outlook 2018 Breakfast and Program
Count on RVIA’s annual state-of-the-industry presentation to keep you informed and ahead of the curve on key industry trends and opportunities.
Show registration is FREE for dealers, accessory parts stores/repair shops and campgrounds.
Click here to register.
Source: RVIA National RV Trade Show press release