JASPER, Ind. — Meyer Distributing teamed up with some of its top brands for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU giveaway, also known as #ProjectHypergreen on social media.
#ProjectHypergreen was decked out with the following:
- Fabtech – 3” Trail Long Travel Suspension System with Dirt Logics 2.25 ResiShocks and Driveshafts
- Iron Cross Automotive – Front and Rear Bumpers, Steel Flares, Side Arm Steps
- Warn – 9000-lb. Winch with Epic Hook and Shackles
- Yukon Gear and Axle – 4.88 Ring and Pinion, Upgraded Axles
- Bestop – Black Twill Trektop NX Glide, Floor Mats and Underseat Security
- Borla – ATAK Axle Back Exhaust System with Black Tips
- Rigid – Rock Lights, Side Shooters, Chase Light, Heated LED Headlamps
- Mickey Thompson – 37” Deegan 38 Tires and 17” Deegan Pro Wheels
- DBA – Performance Rotors & Pads
- Hypertech – Speedo Calibrator
- Advanced Accessory Concepts – Trigger Light Controller
- Artec Industries – Inner Fender Liners
After a six-month long anticipated giveaway, Dan and Allan from Trinitity Motorsports in Pooler, Georgia, was announced the luck winners of #ProjectHypergreen!
“We rely on Meyer as our go-to distribution partner for all things truck, SUV, and performance parts. Meyer has earned our business and trust with quality parts, competitive pricing, first-person communication, and consistent deliveries. When we found out Trinity Motorsports won the Meyer Jeep give-a-way, we couldn’t believe it. What a great end-of-the-year present from a valued partner. We’re going to use the Jeep to showcase the high-quality brands used on it and show our customers the diverse products we sell at the shop,” said Dan, co-owner of Trinity Motorsports.
To win the Jeep, participating jobbers had to purchase $500 worth of product from the participating manufactures in order to gain an entry.
“This was an exciting contest that 1000s of our customers got behind. Early buzz was created when we unveiled the Jeep at the Unlimited Off-Road Expo in Louisville last year and got additional press through many channels” states Nick Gramelspacher, vice president of sales and marketing for Meyer. “Making that call to Trinity to inform the guys they won the drawing was a great feeling and they truly appreciated it”.
Want your opportunity to win? STAY TUNED in 2018! Meyer Distributing will have a few more vehicle giveaways to announce.
SOURCE: Meyer Distributing press release