CANADA — Go RVing Canada has launched a season-long Wildhood Photo Contest to promote the Bring Back Wildhood campaign.
From June 4 until the end of September, Go RVing Canada is asking RVers across Canada to submit and share their best RV camping photo via the photo contest landing page and/or on Instagram using hashtag #WildhoodPhotoContest2018.
The contest categories are:
- People – portraits or families
- Landscape – showcasing where you are
- Nature – showcasing what you see
- RVs – Show off what makes you and your RV special
Full contest details, terms and conditions and to enter can be found on the contest landing page at www.gorving.ca/photocontest.
Campers can submit as many photos as they’d like and each entry will be entered to win a randomly drawn prize each month, plus a prize for winning the category and an overall grand prize at the end of the contest.
For the Category and Grand Prizes,the jury of camping and photo experts, include:
- Chris Mahony (Go RVing Canada President)
- Shane Devenish (CCRVC)
- Eleonore Hamm (President RVDA Canada)
- Influencer and Photographer Dax Justin
- RV ambassador and photographer Kelsy Nielson
There are nine prizes in total to be won including a grand prize Dometic CFX 40W Power Cooler worth $1,000, Category prizes of $150 fuel cards, and monthly random draws for a Weber Jumbo Joe BBQ.
SOURCE: Go RVing of Canada press release