FAIRFAX, Va. — A Partners in Progress meeting for EverGreen/Skyline/Lifestyle RV dealers takes place Nov. 3 during the RV Dealers International Convention and Expo in Las Vegas.
This is a chance for retailers who sell these products to discuss important brand-specific issues with the manufacturers they represent, the release noted.
Here’s the current schedule for Partners in Progress meetings:
- KZ RV — Nov 2 from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m.
- CrossRoads RV — Nov. 2 from 4 to 5 p.m.
- EverGreen/Skyline/Lifestyle RV — Nov. 3 from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m.
- Jayco — Nov. 3 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Forest River towables — Nov. 3 from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m.
- PrimeTime RV Nov. 3 from 12 to 1 p.m.
- Winnebago — 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
The 2015 convention takes place at Bally’s on the Las Vegas Strip from Nov. 2 t0 6. For complete information, including registration, visit www.rvda.org/convention.
Registrants who signed up for the convention/expo prior to Aug. 30 at discounted rates still have the option to bring additional staff at the rate they locked in over the summer. For more information, email Chuck Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association press release