FAIRFAX, Va. — Dometic will offer a two-day school on diagnosing and repairing its products and understanding its warranty policy, the RV Dealers Association announced today.
The event will include expanded hands-on training, technical discussions, and troubleshooting. Highlights will include:
- Air conditioners – New electronic controls on the Comfort Control Center 2 and Single Zone LCD
- Refrigeration – Electronic controls, gas and electrical components (Introducing the new 8 Series refrigerators)
- Awnings – Power awning controls, motor operation and diagnosis
- Warranty – Dometic’s policy and procedures
- Websites – Dometic’s dealership-focused and consumer-focused sites
“This event is appropriate for technicians looking to expand their knowledge of Dometic products, service managers looking to better understand diagnostic information, and service writers looking to better understand mechanical issues,” said RVDA spokesperson Julianne Ryder. “The class is good for both beginning and advanced technicians and will address multiple levels of service knowledge. Certified technicians will earn 16 hours of CEUs for completing both days of training.”
Pre-registration is required. For complete information, click here.
SOURCE: RV Dealers Association press release