FAIRFAX, Virginia — Sales and leadership expert Michael Rees of A World of Training will provide dealers with new tools to hire, train, retain and lead employees during two workshops at the 2017 RV Dealers International Convention Expo, Nov. 6 -10, in Las Vegas.
The workshops include:
“You’re a Manager and a Leader – Now What?”
November 8, 2 to 3 p.m.
This workshop will provide attendees tools to help them lead their respective teams, to be more successful. During this workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to install and maintain accountability
- What motivates employees to do what managers/owners want
- What goals to set and how to use them with accountability and motivation to provide the desired results
“Stop Re-cycling Other Dealer’s Underachievers – Learn How to Recruit and Train to Get the Best”
November 9, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
Recruiting the right people for the job is one of the most difficult challenges dealers face. This workshop will provide proven ways to find the right people for the job (from outside the industry). Sample recruiting ads will be provided, along with interview techniques and testing that will show you more than any interview or profile testing.
During this workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to make a successful recruiting ad
- What to look for during an interview and how to get the candidate talking
- How to increase your chances of selecting the right person, without costly mistakes
The RV Dealers International Convention/Expo is sponsored by RVDA–The National RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
The convention will also feature an expo of the RV industry’s top companies offering products and services to help dealers improve profitability.
Learn more about the 2017 RV Dealers International Convention Expo at www.rvda.org/convention.