POMONA, Calif. –Anticipation for the launch of the largest RV show in the west is mounting. With just 15 days to go until October 6, preparations for the 10-day celebration of the RV lifestyle, featuring more than 1.2 million square feet of exhibit space, are proceeding at full speed.
The California RV Show, presented by RVIA, is expected to draw over 45,000 guests from around the country, all eager to purchase a new RV. And with 1,400+ RVs of several brands and types on display, along with manufacturer reps providing incentives and local dealers offering deals, sales are sure to soar while show attendance records shatter.
In addition to showcasing the latest RV models fresh off the factory floor, this year’s show is set to amaze and delight attendees with an endless variety of celebrity, entertainment and sports guests,including:
- Popular TV host and actor, Mario Lopez, signing autographs and taking selfies with guests
- Country band Honey County and oldies band Deja U Too performing on an all-new music stage in the center of the front campground
- Don Cheto, Christian Ramos, Jose Luis Gonzalez, Sherline Lopez, Jenny Moran, Samuel Duran, Banda La Costado and Janice Villagran with Estrella TV & Radio headlining “Fiesta Day” (Sunday, Oct. 15), while a six member Mariachi band parades around the show
- Eric Dickerson, former Los Angeles Ram and Hall of Famer, James Worthy, former Laker and Hall of Famer and Steve Garvey, former Los Angeles Dodger will participate in meet and greets with show attendees.
The seminar stage inside the guest lounge will feature 60 seminars targeting both experienced and new RVers. Highlights include:
- Actress Jennie Garth will present seminars on Oct. 6 and 7 on RV Travels and Decorating your RV, she is best known for her role as Kelly Taylor on the Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise; as Valerie Tyler on the sitcom What I Like About You, and her own reality show Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country on CMT.
- Dave Solberg who will lead a variety of seminars including Traveling with Pets, Seeing the National Parks and Using GPS Tools
- Ben McBride who returns with his well-received RV maintenance seminars
- New this year, Bob Livingston, retired publisher of Motor Home and Trailer Life magazines and author of several RV books, will discuss the future of RVs and where the industry is heading
from an insider’s perspective.
RV cooking demonstrations by the Ultimate Camp Cooking guys will make camp cooking easy and fun. This year they are adding a Mac & Cheese Eating Contest – are you ready for the ultimate carbo load? The archery demonstration by Frank Addington is a must-see. In an amazing feat of marksmanship, he will shoot a baby aspirin in half with the bow and arrow while holding it behind his back!
An exhibitor tent filled with campground and tourism information and RV related products, free Ferris wheel rides (compliments of KOA) and four food courts round out “the biggest show ever.”
Show hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily and runs Oct. 6-15. All systems are ready to go and California weather should permit a beautiful take off and easy glide path throughout. For more information on the show, contact Tom Gaither, RVIA show director at email@example.com. Check out the complete schedule and get show updates at www.TheBestRVShow.com.
Source: The RVIA Today Express