IRVING, Texas — Coach-Net continues to expand its North American dealer network. This year to date, the company has added 58 new dealer partners to its network, enabling the company to offer its Coach-Net Protect suite of dealership solutions to a greater number of RV owners across the nation, the company reported today.
“Our ongoing commitment to be the best solutions provider in the RV industry continues as we’ve added a significant number of North America’s leading RV dealers to our network,” said Dan Lopez, president of Coach-Net. “Coach Net has worked hard to apply its well-known customer service and technical expertise to more than just roadside assistance.
“This hard work has allowed us to expand into other service offerings that are extremely meaningful to RV dealers, RV owners and our RV manufacturer partners,” he added. “We will continue to fine tune those products and services in order to deliver on our vision of providing the best peace-of-mind protection for those who enjoy the outdoor and RV lifestyle.”
Coach-Net’s newest dealer partners across North America include the following:
- Airstream Los Angeles, San Gabriel, Calif.
- All RV Needs, Medford, Ore.
- Ansley RV, Duncansville, Pa.
- Athens RV Sales, Athens, Texas
- Ballantyne RV & Marine, Victor, N.Y.
- Bama RV, Dothan, Ala.
- Blade Chevrolet & RV, Mount Vernon, Wash.
- The Boat Brokers, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
- Camper Depot, Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Casey’s Campers, Big Spring, Texas
- Cassone’s RV, Mesa Ariz.
- Cheek & Shockley RVs, Richmond, Va.
- Clarks RV Center, Millbrook, Ala.
- Columbus Camper Center LLC, Columbus, Ga.
- Leo’s Vacation Center, Inc., Gambrills, Md.
- Lifestyle RV, Mesa, Ariz.
- Lovelady Motor Co., Pelham, Ala.
- Moffitt’s RV, Boone, Iowa
- National Indoor RV Centers, Lewisville, Texas
- Nexus RV LLC, Clearwater, Fla.
- Ocean Grove RV, Saint Augustine, Fla.
- Opelika RV Center, Opelika, Ala.
- Optimum RV, Ocala, Fla.
- Paradise RV Sales LLC, Gardendale, Ala.
- Park Model City, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Reliable RV Center, Biloxi, Miss.
- Rendel RV Sales, Rice, Texas
- Royal Gorge Truck Center Inc., Cañon City, Colo.
- Day Bros RV Sales, London, Ky.
- Dean’s RV Superstore, LLC, Tulsa, Okla.
- Desert Coach Inc., Saint George, Utah
- Discover RV, Lodi, Calif.
- Dream RV, Bradenton, Fla.
- Freedom RV Rentals, Murrieta, Calif.
- Go RV & Marine Red Deer Ltd., Red Deer, Alberta
- Happy Trails Campers, Canton, Ga.
- Hood RV Center, Decatur, Ala.
- Horizon RV Center, Lake Park, Ga.
- I-35 RV Center, Denton, Texas
- Intermountain Airstream, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jim’s Outback RV Inc., Delta, Colo.
- Kite Bros LLC, Deridder, La.
- Land and Sea Specialty LLC, Tampa, Fla.
- RV Four Seasons, Loveland, Colo.
- The RV Shop, Inc., Baton Rouge, La.
- RVs of Sacramento, Sacramento, Calif.
- See Grins RV, Gilroy, Calif.
- Southern RV, Richmond, Va.
- Southern RV, Inc., Jonesboro, Ga.
- Tennessee RV Sales & Service, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Tom Stinnett Derby City RV, Clarksville, Ind.
- Touchdown RV Rentals, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Toy Hauler Liquidators, Fresno, Calif.
- Valley RV Sales LLC, Corbin, Ky.
- Vero Beach RV Rental, Vero Beach, Fla.
- Vogel’s RVs, Ukiah, Calif.
- White Sands RV LLC, Summerdale, Ala.
- Wisconsin RV World, DeForest, Wis.
The dealer partners have reported tremendously positive feedback on their experiences in the Coach-Net network, the company noted.
“With Coach-Net, we as a dealer can now offer our customers service assistance 24/7/365, no matter where they are or what problem they have,” said Ronnie Raddigan, general manager of Happy Daze RVs in Sacramento, Calif. “This partnership has allowed us to increase our customer satisfaction, giving us the opportunity to have a potential lifelong customer.”
As Coach-Net partners, these dealers may offer their customers access to a 24/7 network of more than 40,000 roadside assistance providers located throughout the United States and Canada with its Roadside Protect Plan. Dealers may also offer the:
- Asset Protect Plan, which closes the financial gap often left by total-loss insurance payouts
- Hazard Protect Plan, which offers protection from common road hazards such as metal, nails, glass, potholes and other debris
- Finish Protect Plan, which offers protection for interior and exterior surfaces against common types of damage such as rips, punctures or tears
- RV Protect Plan, which allows customers to further protect their RV investment with an extended service agreement.
Dealers may also reduce buyer uncertainty about pre-owned RVs through the Coach-Net CPO Protect Plan, a certified pre-owned RV program.
“Coach-Net Roadside Assistance is a key component of our complimentary ‘Customer Plus Program,’ which each of our customers receives with the purchase of a new or pre-owned unit,” said Kurt Hunt, director of marketing for Tom Raper RVs in Richmond, Ind. “It’s important for us to know that every customer is leaving the lot with their new RV supported by Coach-Net’s assistance program should they need it.”
Coach-Net’s dealer network includes the highest caliber of dealers across North America, including 40 percent of the dealers recently earning recognition in RV Business magazine’s 2014 Top 50 Dealer Awards.
For more information about joining the Coach-Net dealer network, visit http://dealer.coach-net.com or call 800.863.6740.
SOURCE: Coach-Net press release