LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill — Camping World has announced that its home RV delivery service will launch in January 2018.
The service lets consumers shop at home for their RV and have it delivered to their driveway. Only select RV models will be available for home delivery.
Camping World’s website notes that this “service is designed for those without a dealership nearby, find your perfect RV online and a knowledgeable driver will bring it straight to you.”
The service, according to Camping World, works as follows:
- Browse select inventory of Home Delivery RVs online.
- Get familiar with these RVs with detailed walk-through videos, photographs, floor plans, specs and more.
- Request more info on the RV that’s right for you, and a sales person will be in contact.
- Camping World staff will work with you on financing and paperwork.
- Once details are finalized, simply select your delivery date.
- We will deliver the RV right to you, and provide a comprehensive walk-through and orientation.
SOURCE: Camping World website