AUBURN, Calif. — From rules and regulations for an RV park to saving money, six experts are lined up for the California Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds’ RV Park Spring Getaway in Temecula April 7.
With decades of experience to back them up, these experts are set to speak at the event, said Debbie Sipe, executive director. They include:
- John Pentecost, with Hart King, talking about rules and regulations
- Karen Taylor, from Pechanga RV Resort, describing the park’s Shining Star Employee Program
- Jeff Crider, CalARVC’s public relations consultant, talking about finding newsworthy info
- Debbie Sipe, CalARVC executive director, describing member benefits and how they can pay for CalARVC dues
- HCD representative will answer your RV park regulation questions
- Barb Youmans, director of administration and education at the National Association of RV Parks and Campground, who will talk about best practices for hiring work campers
To learn more about the Temecula event and the special Wi-Fi workshop planned to coincide with the spring get away, or to register for the newly scheduled golf tournament, click here.
SOURCE: California Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds press release