TRIGG COUNTY, Ky. — The Kentucky Lakes/Prizer Point KOA Campground has been named the 2017 Business of the Year Award by the Trigg County, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
The award was presented to Kentucky Lakes/Prizer Point KOA owners Greg and Lisa Batts at the Chamber’s annual Awards Dinner November 2 at the Lake Barkley State Resort Park Convention Center n Cadiz, Kentucky.
Chamber officials said the criteria for the Business of the Year Award includes:
- Staying power.
- The business must have been in operation at least three years.
- It must have experienced growth in the number of employees.
- It must have experienced a growth in sales results.
- It must demonstrate innovation.
- It must contribute to the local community.
- The owner must be a Chamber member in good standing.
The campground also recently received Kampgrounds of America’s prestigious 2018 President’s Award for providing great guest service during the 2017 camping season. That award will be presented during the upcoming KOA International Convention in Phoenix, Arizona, November 15-18.
SOURCE: KOA press release