DENVER, Colo. — The Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association encourages RV park owners and operators in and around Colorado to register for CCLOA’s Sharing the Passion for Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo. The organization provided 10 reasons to consider attending the event in a press release.
- New and first-time industry suppliers are signing up.
- Familiar industry suppliers are returning.
- Efficient and effective open seminars are set up in atypical style.
- New members are registering, eager to meet, learn, and share.
- Seasoned members are returning, even some who haven’t attended in several years.
- Non-members are invited.
- Mentorship is a primary theme.
- Auction donations are already arriving. Some items could make great gifts for employee or guest appreciation. Other items could help you manage your operations, or provide new ideas for retail inventory.
- The new management team wants to meet attendees and hear ideas and suggestions. Members are the true owners of CCLOA.
- New ideas for the association’s future are going to be presented.
The Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association Executive Director Mary Arlington, says, “I hope no one ever gets bored. If a topic strikes out for your campground, our rapid-fire approach quickly launches a new topic. Everyone should walk with away with new ‘ah ha’ ideas, as well as more industry connections.”
The event is set for March 19-20, in Aurora Colo. Contact the CCLOA office for details, info@CampColorado.com.
SOURCE: CCLOA press release