DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC) installed a new Board of Directors last week during its annual Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo in Daytona Beach, Fla.
New officers who will serve from now through November of 2016 include:
- Chairman Tim Deputy of Sun N Fun RV Resort in Sarasota, Fla.
- First Vice Chairman Al Johnson of Recreation Adventures Company in Hill City, S.D.
- Second Vice Chairman Dan Wright of The Springs at Borrego RV Resort in Borrego Springs, Calif.
- Treasurer Peter Brown of Lone Oak Campsites in East Canaan, Conn.
- Secretary Bert Davis of Badgerland Campground in Stoughton, Wis.
New board members were also elected. They include:
- Ann Emerson, vice president and publisher at Good Sam Enterprises replaces Karl Littman of Candy Hill Campground in Winchester, Va. as Foundation Board Rep
- Jeff Urso of Great Outdoors Direct who replaces Wade Elliott of Utility Supply Group as Supplier Council Rep
- Steve Cross of Creek Creek Camping Resort in Delaware, Ohio, who replaces Tim Wilcox of Gateway Park Campground in Hillsdale, Mich. as Area 3 Rep
- Bud Styer of Bud Styer & Associates in Lodi, Wis., who replaces Craig Weber of Craig Weber of Geneseo Campground in Geneseo, Ill. as COD Chair
- Judy LaPorta of Little Oaks Campground in Cape May Courthouse, N.J., who replaces Truman Hartshorn of Lebanon Reservoir Campground in Hamilton, N.Y. as Area 1 Rep
- David L. Berg of Red Apple Campground in Kennebunkport, Me. who replaces Jay Sporl of Seashore RV & Campsite Resort in Cape May, N.J. as at large appointee.
SOURCE: National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds press release